Unlimited Pizza with your safety in mind
We invite friends and family to once again enjoy Unlimited Pizza at our restaurants where dining rooms are now open. When you visit Cicis Pizza our service styles will vary by restaurant based on state or local municipality guidelines.
- Buffet served to you by a Team Member
Enjoy Unlimited Pizza served to you by a Team Member at the Buffet
- Buffet served to you by placing order with a Team Member
Place requests directly with a Team Member and it will be brought to your table
- Buffet Self-Service with single-use procedures
Visit the Buffet using single-use spatulas and red plates
- Red plates and disposable cups are now single-use only
- Wrapped utensils available at all restaurants
- Disposable drink cups are handed out by Team Members and a new cup is required for each visit to the drink fountain (or single-use cans or bottled beverages available)
- Plexi-glass positioned at the register and in front of the Buffet at certain restaurant locations
- Pre-packaged salads are also available at some restaurants
We encourage you to contact your local Cicis Pizza to inquire about the service style they are offering prior to visiting.
We know the expectation now more than ever is for our restaurants to be a clean environment. That’s why we are adding additional protocols to keep our restaurants spotless.
- Increased frequency of disinfecting procedures using sanitizer that has been approved by the EPA to be effective against COVID-19
- Additional Team Members dedicated to constant cleaning of dining room area, bathrooms, game rooms and high touchpoint locations
- Strict cleaning and sanitation pre-opening procedures
- Hand sanitizer available for Guests and Team Members at register station and all hand washing sinks
Whether it’s the extra steps we are taking to keep our restaurants clean or following social distancing and limited occupancy guidelines, rest assured your safety is our top priority.
- Personal Protection Equipment mandatory for all Team Members*. Guests must also wear a face mask where mandated by state and local guidelines and are encouraged to do the same where mandates are not issued.
- Plexiglass guards mandated and installed at registers and at the buffet for added protection in all stores where required*
- Limited seating available as we strictly follow occupancy guidelines for each city and state.
- Social distancing markers throughout both the interior and exterior space
- Increased frequency of Team Member hand-washing
- Team Member health screenings prior to shifts starting in accordance with local and state guidelines
- Guest health screenings required when mandated by local or state guidelines
*excluding stores in local cities and states where single-use self-serve buffets are available.
For questions or concerns about our safety protocols, please contact us at cicis.com/contact-us.
Other Helpful Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA): https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-issues/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- U.S. Department of State: https://www.dhs.gov/publication/notices-arrival-restrictions-coronavirus