Cicis Montgomery Free Pizza For A Year Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE STATE OF ALABAMA AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. Void where prohibited by law.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the state of Alabama, who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Cici Enterprises, LP (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies, and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes (“Promotion Entities”), and members of each of their immediate families (spouses, parents, grandparents, children, and siblings, and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Excluded Participants: Any group consisting of two (2) or more persons, clubs, newsletters, or any other organization is not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes on behalf of such group, club, newsletter or organization. Participant must be an individual to enter.
- Promotion Period: This Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on SEPTEMBER 18, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on SEPTEMBER 28, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes as follows:
a.) Visit https://www.cicis.com/my-cicis (the “Website”); and
b.) Complete and submit all required information to become a member of the My Cici’s™ Loyalty Program.
Upon submission of the completed My Cici’s™ Loyalty Program form, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes .
Limit: one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person during the Promotion Period.
Those who do not follow all of the instructions, contain all information requested, comply with the Entry Requirements, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for inaccurate or incorrect entry information whether caused by entrant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or Website or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
- Winner Selection: On or about SEPTEMBER 28, 2018, at the Grand Opening of the Cicis Pizza in Montgomery, Alabama , Sponsor will select TEN  potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Prizes (100): Each winner will receive one (1) “Free Pizza For A Year” Certificate, which shall include one (1) free Adult Buffet or one (1) free large 1-topping pizza every month for one (1) calendar year. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $6.09-$6.99. Approximate Total ARV of all prizes: $73.08-$83.88 . Limit one (1) prize per person/household/email address. Certificates subject to the terms and conditions set forth by issuer. Prizes may only be redeemed at the Cicis Montgomery, Alabama location.
Prize winners must visit the Cicis Montgomery, Alabama location at 6633 ATLANTA HWY. MONTGOMERY, AL. within seven (7) days in order to claim his/her prize. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are each winner’s responsibility, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. All prize details are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value of prize will not be awarded.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via email on or about SEPTEMBER28, 2018. In order to claim a prize, potential winners must respond to Sponsor’s notification within forty-eight (48) hours of notice or attempted notice.Potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address. If winner is found to be ineligible, or not in compliance with these Official Rules and/or the Website, declines to accept a prize, if Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within two (2) days of attempting contact, or in the event that a prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited. Potential prize winner may be required to furnish proof of identification and sign, complete, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, within seven (7) days of attempted notification or prize may be forfeited. In the event that a potential prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant who will also be selected in a random drawing from the remaining eligible Entries. Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any change of email address or other contact information of entrants, or for any delays in awarding prizes for any reason outside of their control. Prizes will only be delivered to verified winners and to addresses within the state of Alabama.
By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and state of residence), voice, and statements relating to the Sweepstakes or Sponsor, and Entries or other likenesses, without further compensation, notification, or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by Sponsor, any related entities, or anyone authorized by Sponsor in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
- Binding Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Texas law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable, or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the JAMS Rules and Procedures, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal, or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable, or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty (60) days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
- By entering, entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and, (ii) agree to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, made in their sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. All issues of interpretation to be decided by Sponsor. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and all associated Entries will be void.
- Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, illegible, or incomplete submissions of Entries. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures of Entry, etc.) and/or submission does not constitute proof of delivery. Sponsor’s clock is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant’s Entry in the Sweepstakes or entitlement to a prize, if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it determines or suspects that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive, or unfair playing practices (including any Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means or any other means which subvert the entry process).
- As a condition of entering, entrants agree to release Sponsor, Promotion Entities, and each of their officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, participation, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize or any item redeemed in connection with such prize, including any travel related thereto.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas without regard to any other conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in the State of Texas, in the City of Dallas.
- Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time, if fraud, technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity, or proper play of the Sweepstakes or Website. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to time of such cancellation. In no event will the Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes.
- Promotion Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to; (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible, or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, Website, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; or (b) communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone, or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; or (c) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical, or other errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the Website, the offering or announcement of any prize or in any post or prize notification documents; or (d) for any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes or the Website, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (f) damage to a user's computer system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading or accessing any information or site necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes.
- Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately damage the Website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Any entrant engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified (and all associated Entries will be void) and will forfeit any prize won.
- Disputes: In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any other Sweepstakes materials (including but not limited to email content, social media content, point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media) (“Sweepstakes Materials”), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. The Official Rules govern over all other communications. In the event of any conflict between these Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail. Images of prize(s) (if any) as shown in Sweepstakes Materials are for illustrative purposes only. Actual prize may vary from the prize pictured. The ARVs of prizes as stated by Sponsor in the Sweepstakes Materials and/or in these Official Rules are subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace. If, at the time a prize is redeemed or awarded, the actual prevailing retail purchase price for the prize is less than the ARV stated by the Sponsor in the Sweepstakes Materials and/or in these Official Rules, the winner(s) will not be entitled to a check or cash for the price difference.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Sponsor:Cici Enterprises, LP, 5601 Executive Drive, Suite 400, Irving, TX 75038
- Winner List: For a copy of the winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: [5601 EXECUTIVE DRIVE, STE 400. IRVING, TX. 75035 attn: SHAREEN HAFIZ]. Requests must be received by OCTOBER 5, 2018.